Most people today no time for healthy eating, and prefer to resort to fast food than for healthy foods , while fruits and vegetables are very low ranking on the scale selection of food.
Scientists can not understand why people are so food when there are so many more nutrients, primarily natural foods that can provide you with all the necessary materials, writing style.Have you ever heard of that animal smell in certain foods what they need, and that it is precisely on that basis, and choose what to eat?
Take, for example, bananas. They are the favorite food of monkeys, which is not so strange, since they were very tasty and nutritious, and besides, rights treasury of great material!
– Bananas are an excellent remedy for heartburn because they are a good source of antacid, regulating this uncomfortable condition.
– Bananas contain very little sodium, but a lot of potassium, which is great for regulation of blood pressure and heart health.
– If you have problems digestive system such as constipation, eat a few bananas. They are an excellent source of fiber, but will quickly solve your problems with the intestines.
– You feel fatigued and weak? Bananas will provide much-needed energy, and are an excellent choice for a snack before exercise!
– If your body needs iron, bananas can help.
Matter of bananas stimulate red blood cell and hemoglobin production, and significantly help anemic people.
-Tryptophan is very important for the body, because the body uses to turn it into serotonin, the hormone of happiness. In it there are plenty of bananas, so when you feel bad or do you think that is looming depression, invade the bananas!
– Eating a banana on a hot day can cool you off by lowering your body temperature. The same is true for it you have a fever.
– When you have stomach ulcers , bananas can be eaten without having to worry.
That’s because their smooth, soft, mushy texture coats the stomach lining and protects it against corrosive acids and irritation.
-Eat a banana when you’re feeling moody and stressed, . They regulate blood sugar and are rich in B vitamins, which naturally calm the nervous system and make people relax, resulting in an overall improved mood.