The first thing we notice about someone is their face, and it would be very unattractive if there is some extra fat on it. A lot of people are constantly giving everything they have to lose the extra accumulated fat on their face or in the area of the neck because there aren’t any physical exercises for them.
And even if you are on a diet or you count and reduce the calories you intake, it won’t provide any positive effect.
Below we present you the Top 3 most effective exercises to tone the facial muscles and eliminate the double chin:
1. Cheek Exercises
- Simply suck in the cheeks very tight, and while in that position smile without letting go of the cheeks.
- This exercise will be able to tone the muscles of our jaw, cheeks, and the whole face.
2. Chin Raises
- In order to eliminate the double chin, do the chin raise exercise.
- Face upwards towards the ceiling and just try to kiss it, just like a fish with your mouth, and hold it for a few seconds.
Do a few repetitions, every day.
3. Exercising the Face Muscles
If you want to strengthen your face muscles and exercise them after losing some weight, do these exercises like in the video and listed above.
Full Body Fat Loss
The main thing to do to reduce the fat in the facial area is to start losing weight. And here are some ways to reduce body weight very effectively:
1. Start Your day & Breakfast
- Never skip the breakfast meal, because it is the most important one of the whole day.
- Having breakfast boosts or kick-starts your metabolism which produces huge amounts of energy for the whole day.
- To boost the metabolism even more and accelerate the process of burning calories, exercise a little bit before the breakfast meal.
2. Reduce Calories
- The intake of calories on daily basis should be limited.
- Putting a limit on the calorie intake will help you to recognize which foods improve your health, and which don’t.
3. Reduce Alcohol Intake
- The salivary glands in our facial area affected by the consumption of alcohol and they become swelled, which causes the development of double chin and bloated face.
- Therefore, you should avoid or reduce the consumption of alcohol as much as possible, in order to prevent from these conditions, and get a clear and smooth skin.
4. Avoid Sugars & Sweets
- It is quite often for a fat face to occur because of water retention or bloating.
- And mostly these two conditions are caused by sugar or salt.
- Therefore you should avoid any type of food that is processed such as soda, candy, sweets, or any type of canned product, replace all of these products with some fruits and fresh veggies.
- As soon as you start to avoid these processed foods, sugars, alcohol and start to drink the required amount of water, which all lead to bloating, and as soon as you start to workout and exercise you will experience a lot of benefits.
- You will notice the changes immediately, which will stimulate you to make even healthier changes in your life, and that way you will have a slim body